Classical Carnatic vocals merging aesthetically with Electronica
It’s not just the layering of sound but rather, the layering of the resultant nostalgia that produces a sublime, unalloyed effect on the mind. Good for your senses and indeed good for your sensibility, exposing you to a nuanced and intricate blending of sonance and its subsequent modulation. It has a very cerebral quality from start to finish which resonantly lingers long after. It’s music that is not just made for the sake of expression but has the potential to evoke childlike devotion.
The song will certainly help you wear a smile on your face.
About the Singer:
Smt. Vijayalakshmi, A senior Vocalist, Composer and Artist now in her late 80 s rendered her voice for this Production. She specializes in the Carnatic Classical form of Singing which Originated in South India. Many of Tuned Fork’s Productions feature her Mystical, Magical Voice, often sounding unique in character and Sound. She also Sings Devotional Songs, Folk Music and Bhajans in several south Indian languages…
About the Song:
This song belongs to the Album ‘Invocation’ combing Electronic and Devotional Music based upon the ideas from various Indian/Western beliefs in God and Spirituality… There are 9 songs entirely…
- Origin (Rama Nama) Smt. Vijayalakshmi Buy 1:52
- Definition (Hare Rama Hare Krishna) Rajagopal Srinath Buy 3:05
- Far From Heaven (Rama Nama) Smt. Vijayalakshmi Buy 5:00
- Bhaja Mana Ram Rajagopal Srinath Buy 3:13
- Swara (Govardhana Giridhara) Smt. Vijayalakshmi Buy 3:29
- Reminiscence (Parukulle Nalla Nadu) Buy 3:18
- Invocation Buy 2:30
- Underscore Rajagopal Srinath Buy 2:47
- Lotus Buy 3:25